2002 Quadrafire castile

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

dlh2012

Jan 26, 2024
winnebago il
New to forum and have a question .
looking to purchace a 2002 Quadrafire Castile pellet stove insert, seeking information from knowledgeable people what i should look for, stay awa from ect.

Thanks in advance

I didn't recieve any replies so i decided to buy it, after through inspection and cleaning i found it to be in exelent shape.

20240131_173752.jpg

When you do a cleaning and refurb a stove you go all out
looks good! Photos when it is back together

Very impressive it looks brand new :)

Nice ;) i'm a lil to late but you got yourself a pretty stable well built stove!

hello all I need help with my qudrafire castile. it was running the other day and all of a sudden it shut off. we didn't lose power the stove just shut off. I have no power to the stove. I jumped the thermostat wires and I jumped the number 3 snap disc and still nothing. I changed the control board and still nothing. I also checked the fuse. the weird thing is that of I touch the hot wire to snap disc 3 to the stove I get power. the stove turns on I put the old control board back in and it does the same thing so idk. I have 120 at the outlet and the plug and at the snap disc 3 wire idk what to do next

Snap disc #3 is mounted on the back of the auger tube in the centre of the appliance and has a red reset button. To access it remove the right side panel. If the fire tries to burn back into the feed system or push exhaust up the feed tube, this snap disc will shut the entire system off. This disc must be manually reset.
Did you see if snap disc #3 needs to be reset (push the red button down)