28 Tonight, 9 splits left in the Wood Shed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not osagebow, builds character. I was a member of the OA myself. Good times

He may really like me. I just noticed we have two nights that may dip into the thirties. I may burn a half dozen Super Cedars to take the chill off.
Now that is funny BB. But that is cheating though. I ordered 100 this winter.....and gave so many away I had to order 100 more, but Thomas let me have a new pair of hearth gloves at discount price! Love Super Cedars and Thomas' business. He know how to please wood burners!;)

Yeah I can't count how many I have given to folks. They all fall in love with the things.

I actually wonder about a cord of them every once in a while...

Reactions: tfdchief
Ailmost outta the woods. Going down to 30 tomorrow night. Of course we're having a scout campout <>
You will get a Polar Bear patch! :)

I'm into my 12th face cord.

Status
Not open for further replies.