I can't complain. This is my third season running my Castile free-standing and I began to notice a change in the starting/burning process recently. It is beginning to take a little longer, 2.5 to 3 minutes or so for the pellets to ignite into flames and after a few minutes the flames are higher and more intense than usual indicating too many pellets in the burn pot at one time. I still have a normal pellet feed at startup, then the usual dellay until the next pellet drop sequence but by now the first drop is just beginning to ignite and being dumped on again. I opened the cleaning door below and can clearly see the ignitor loop at full power and not glowing bright red nearly as much as when it was new, perhaps 40% to 50%. So I just ordered a new ignitor ($70 inclucing shipping) to replace it and keep the first one as a backup because it does still work. Again, no complaints here, just part of owning a pellet stove and being aware of sometimes subtle changes in operation to avoid a full failure. Preventive maintenance.