Hello That is the firefghter's speculation? http://www.wcax.com/story/21877391/pellet-stove-sparks-nh-house-fire More details : http://ratethisdirtbag.com/index.php/pellet-stove-may-have-started-nh-fire/ Posted: Apr 04, 2013 5:14 AM EDTUpdated: Apr 07, 2013 5:00 PM EDT By WCAX News - bio | email ORANGE, N.H. -It appears a pellet stove sparked a blaze that destroyed a home in Orange, N.H. Bill Williams and his wife returned to their modular home on Private Way around 6 p.m. Wednesday to find it filling with smoke. By the time firefighters arrived it was fully engulfed. The couple's dog was rescued from the home and one of the residents was treated for mild smoke inhalation. Firefighters speculate that built up soot in the stove fed that fire.