6/4/2012, Harman XXV Burning

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Who is burning in June

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave in 30 min ago... put the vent to bed 3 times this spring already!

Let's see some fish/boat pictures when you get back...Please==c
Today weather depending will be an inshore trip, fluke and stripers, If the weekend looks good we are headed out for tuna. Weather has been erratic who knows, will post up pics if we go.:cool:

Today weather depending will be an inshore trip, floosies and strippers, If the weekend looks good we are headed out for tuna. Weather has been erratic who knows, will post up pics if we go.:cool:
there fixed.

Reactions: Defiant
Today weather depending will be an inshore trip, fluke and stripers, If the weekend looks good we are headed out for tuna. Weather has been erratic who knows, will post up pics if we go.:cool:

Nothing wrong with flounder and strippers (Oops I meant Stripers)! Used to catch monster stripers drifting live eels thru the rips in New Jersey!

Been away and a bit busy, So I missed some fun here I see.

Happy B-day dex! Nice fire pit too!

Voted nea, No fire for me. But I'm right on the edge.

Kid and I have been giving the new boat a workout! I'll have to post some pict's of our better fish. Still looking for the big ones, But there have been some good 3 and 4 pounders LMB in the livewell!

Been away and a bit busy, So I missed some fun here I see.

Happy B-day dex! Nice fire pit too!

Voted nea, No fire for me. But I'm right on the edge.

Kid and I have been giving the new boat a workout! I'll have to post some pict's of our better fish. Still looking for the big ones, But there have been some good 3 and 4 pounders LMB in the livewell!

Let's see those fish!

Well made out for a quick trip, skies got ominous, managed a short floosie. Photos are from last summer, I missed the CT record on the LFT (alby) by less than a lb.

Attachments

• 100_1977.jpg
    100_1977.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 111
  • 100_1993.jpg
    100_1993.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 112
  • 100_2007_2.jpg
    100_2007_2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 88
Until then it didn't happen... :p

Yeah,Yeah,Yeah! As I make the raspberry sound! :p

Just a couple of the better ones, I'll post more as we get em!

Well made out for a quick trip, skies got ominous, managed a short floosie. Photos are from last summer, I missed the CT record on the LFT (alby) by less than a lb.

Nice fish!

Attachments

• IMG_0097.JPG
    IMG_0097.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0095.JPG
    IMG_0095.JPG
    216.4 KB · Views: 99
Kid? You must mean grandkid? :p;lol

Ouch..... Brutal ;)

How old is your Son Jay? I got a boy about that age (gonna be 11 shortly). So much fun at that age. Molding them into young Men.
Congrats on the New Boat again. Glad you and your Son are enjoying it. His smile says it all.

Nice fish guys...Here's one a buddy of mine caught when he took me out last year (maybe the year before)! Not nearly as nice a boat as yours D, so the weather has to be just right to get out to the Tuna's.

371961_100000221835398_1341156380_n[1].jpg

Nice fish guys...Here's one a buddy of mine caught when he took me out last year (maybe the year before)! Not nearly as nice a boat as yours D, so the weather has to be just right to get out to the Tuna's.

View attachment 68307
Thanks Ecat, that is not my boat, I belong to a fishing forum and worked my way up the call list for 3 boats. When the weather windows open (because we travel any where from 100-160 miles off-shore to the Atlantic Canyons) the phone starts ringing, Captains are looking for experienced crew, all duties, fish and expenses are split equally. This makes off-shore fishing very reasonable. That boat is a 42' Ocean Yacht with all the bells and whistles and we get to the grounds quick.I have 2 small in-shore rigs, here is a photo of one of them.100_3358.jpg

Reactions: jtakeman
Kid? You must mean grandkid? :p;lol
Late bloomer. I was already old(37) when he was born!

Ouch..... Brutal ;)

How old is your Son Jay? I got a boy about that age (gonna be 11 shortly). So much fun at that age. Molding them into young Men.
Congrats on the New Boat again. Glad you and your Son are enjoying it. His smile says it all.

He'll be 13 in September. He's a Great kid! I am spending as much time as possible with him now while I can! They just grow up way too fast and I don't wanna miss a thing. He made honors for the school year, So we went out and got some new gear. We will be breakin it in this Saturday, I'll post some pic's if we get a good one! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.