1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

A housewarming gift for my brother

Post in 'The Inglenook' started by Actionfigure, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Actionfigure

Actionfigure New Member

Loc:
    The only Henniker on Earth
    Our last name is Robbins.

Attached Files:

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. davmor

davmor Member

Loc:
    Northern Michigan
    Nicely done that is a work of art.
  3. Actionfigure

Actionfigure New Member

Loc:
    Thank You:) There a few more in my website gallery. I was admiring your wood shed earlier today and need to think about one like that for my back deck.
    Steve
  4. davmor

davmor Member

Loc:
    Northern Michigan
    Thanks, really like having a wood shed to keep the snow and rain off of the wood. I checked your website, really cool site. Its amazing how something with a well thought out and simple design like a rumford fireplace produces so much heat, and looks great too.
  5. Actionfigure

Actionfigure New Member

Loc:
    Davmor, Thanks, it's getting ready to warm up here in NH and my ugly blue and green tarps are about to make there appearance=yuck. i wish I had known about this website last weekend! I was exhibiting at a home show in Manchester, NH and I was asked a lot of questions about hard to find stove parts etc. Hopefully they will search for a place with experts like I did and find what they are looking for:)
  6. davmor

davmor Member

Loc:
    Northern Michigan
    This is a great place. Wish I would of had this resource 35 years ago when I started burning wood. There are many knowledgeable people on here who are more than willing to help a novice,plus they know what they are talking about :).