A New EKO 25 Come to Life!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timberr

Sep 17, 2008
Hill, NH
Well almost 3 months of work have come to life. I have replaced my oil boiler with an Eko 25, 500 gal. of storage, Munchkin Contender Propane boiler (backup), 60 gal. indirect hot water heater and it is all tied together with primary/secondary. Looks like the temps are about to fall and for once I can't wait! It has been a prety satisfying experience, not much back tracking. Learned a lot and I am sure it isn't over.

No comes the fun part, tweaking;Thanks for all the help! :coolsmile:

Congratulations on the install. Give us a holler and let us know how it takes the coming cold snap. We had one last year that was colder that this one is supposed to be and my house hovered at 70 and never faltered until I let the fire go out in my EKO40 (I don't have storage yet). Even then I didn't take long to get it back up and that is a comforting feeling!

Status
Not open for further replies.