Accentra Insert Having Trouble Lighting

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BDPVT

Hearth Supporter
Sep 26, 2008
Vermont
I have been running this stove for a couple of months without problems, but the past couple of mornings I am having issues at startup. Yesterday, the burnpot overfilled with pellets but did not light. Got a 6-blink status so I reset and tried again. Pellets continued to feed for several minutes but finally got started and ran fine all day. This morning also 6-blink status. Stove is always on room temp setting but did not re-start on its own. Reset status light and the auger feed only enough pellets to start the burn but stopped, again with 6-blink status. Tried that twice then I switch to stove temp mode and was able to run the stove.
Any ideas whats going on or should I just call my dealer for service?

Status
Not open for further replies.