Accentra Insert Install Question? Where to plug in?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

director9300

Oct 23, 2006
Just trying to confirm. I have an install scheduled for this Wed and wanted to confirm the power outlet location prior to him getting there. We are removing a gas fireplace and installing a new zero-clearance box. I do have an outlet inside the shell where the zero clearance box will be installed. My questions is how and where do you plug in the Pellet Stove? I want to use the existing outlet, but it will be on the outside of the zero clearance box. Is there a way to route the power cord around the back of the Zero Clearance Box so that I do not have to plug it into an outside wall. Looking to avoid the eyesore...

MK

Status
Not open for further replies.