1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

adding storage for dummies

Post in 'The Boiler Room - Wood Boilers and Furnaces' started by Outlaw, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Outlaw

Outlaw Member

Loc:
    Central Vermont
    Could someone please direct me to a good and hopefully simple plumbing diagram for storage when plumbed in sieries? The ATMOS is currently up and running in sieries, I am adding a 500 gallon propane tank for storage. I need a simple solution so I can add storage without completely replumbing everything.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. RobC

RobC Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Foxboro MA
    On the beginning of the forum there are "stickies" the yellow messages there is plumbing there. If those don't help could you possibly draw your set up and post ?.... Then everybody is on the same page, so to speak...

Rob
  3. WoodNotOil

WoodNotOil Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northern, Vermont
    I got stuck with a series hookup and put storage in. You can see the plumbing I used here http://www.woodnotoil.com/readarticle.php?article_id=3

That said, I wish I had switched over to a P/S plumbing or at least a reverse flow parallel while I was at it. I will be changing mine when I get the time. I hope you find the diagram useful. Since you are using pressurized storage, you will have to adapt it to your own needs...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.