adhd

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2012
HotSprings NatlPark
Brother and I went up to a friends house where a july wind storm knocked some over to find another dead hickory down. 2 saws and a fel made it slightly easier to dill with.

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Wish we had more hickory up here. Pictures?

Wish we had more hickory up here. Pictures?

Still learning about picture sizing, and was trying to work that out before posting.
Lost 1 resized 1 but half the time I dont get a gallery view I get a list of file #.

Still learning about picture sizing, and was trying to work that out before posting.
Lost 1 resized 1 but half the time I dont get a gallery view I get a list of file #.
Wish I could help you there but I post mine to Photobucket first then link them to here.

Try posting as thumbnails.
Depending on what pic software you're using there may be an "export" link, it will resize them and dump directly to your export folder.
Hold your control "ctrl" button down to select individual pics clicking on each with your mouse or "shift" key to select all of them.

Thanks. Have been successful, but my droid bionic stucks, verizon shucks, browser just plain sucks.
Connectivty in transition from none to 4g, 3g, 1x, back to naught. I'm 1 mile from nearest ant. and can see the light flashing.

Brother and I went up to a friends house where a july wind storm knocked some over to find another dead hickory down. 2 saws and a fel made it slightly easier to dill with.
rsz_12012-10-12_10-59-54_795.jpg rsz_12012-10-12_10-59-54_795.jpg rsz_12012-10-12_10-59-54_795.jpg phpXYCY5YAM.jpg

Unbelieveable!

Egypt helping out.phpItUaPCAM.jpg

Reactions: milleo and Dairyman
A little fall color showing up!

phpB6NlRnAM.jpg

One to go at my place.

phpyQcWKhAM.jpg

Split 2 cords wed. For my father. Tornado damage early last year.

phpJlR4zbAM.jpg
phpJlR4zbAM.jpg
phpJlR4zbAM.jpg
phpJlR4zbAM.jpg
phpDB4WXiAM.jpg

Trying diff. File sizes. Love my phone.

Unbelieveable!

Looks like a nice load of hickory

Several million BTUs on the trailer.
Sweet

Good on you buddy. Great pic too. Like I said before, wish we had more hickory up here.

Great find! You guys need to learn how to split vertically! A milk crate works really nice then you don't have to do all that bending. My back hurt just looking at the pictures.

Attachments

• php0wtlbeAM.jpg
    php0wtlbeAM.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 122
My piles. My pallets.
want to spread some gravel before I stack.php0wtlbeAM.jpg

Thanks Dennis. Good advice. I use a short round when alone, but we were looking for a workout.
Only about 16 weeks of work so far this yr, but I believe the next 5-6 months are booked solid.

View of pool and pool house(with matching slate roof on boatdock behind) from this back porch,

phpglPraXAM.jpg php6tOIXeAM.jpgphpJAWbjDAM.jpg

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Love the infinity edge pool hilbiliarkiboi. The addition looks top notch too. Is that dressed stone on the fireplace/chimney? Are you doing that yourself?

Thanks Dennis. Good advice. I use a short round when alone, but we were looking for a workout.
Only about 16 weeks of work so far this yr, but I believe the next 5-6 months are booked solid.

View of pool and pool house(with matching slate roof on boatdock behind) from this back porch,

Nasty having only 16 weeks so far. Hope things improve soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.