adjustable stovepipe cap

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

pellet9999

Hearth Supporter
Sep 3, 2008
ny
Is anyone selling an adjustable screened stovepipe cap that will clamp on 6 inch DuraTech insulated pipe...???
The DT version is too high priced..

Is anyone selling an adjustable screened stovepipe cap that will clamp on 6 inch DuraTech insulated pipe...???
The DT version is too high priced..
Again you really can't mix and match components. And regardless the universal caps cost about the same

I could not use a selkirk sentinel cap on my supervent chimney

I got the ceiling box from DV. The ring on the bottom in 6 inch inside and 9 inches outer diameter.And yes there is a twist lock connector inside.
I want to run the cheaper single wall durablack up to the ceiling box.The top piece will be a 45 degree piece into the adaptor.One of 2 that I will need.
Then DuraTech double wall insulated above the roof. I will re use the 4 ft piece I have for that.
What is the product number on the ceiling box adaptor for using 6 inch durablack pipes inside...
I cant see one when I search the net.

Is this what you are looking for?