Alderlea t5 Burn Time

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My distributor didn't offer it as an option but i thought there were lots of good aftermarket ones

I had to ask for it, mine did not offer it either, but this was the only PE stove he ever sold.

Fired up the T6 for the first full fire after the initial test fires and the stove whistles like a train.... I have seen other threads about this as a result of the EPA air hole but i can't believe the amount of air its pulling into the stove even with the air intake shut completely off.

I killed the air after getting a full load of good maple going last night and it was in full secondary combustion for two solid hours (then i went to bed) stove top temp reached high 600's with a fan blowing over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.