Alderlea T5 on ebay

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see shipping charges posted?
Prolly another dumbass that went too small at the start.

says its new i am looking into it!!

Hogwildz said:

Careful. I resemble that remark.. %-P

BeGreen said:
Hogwildz said:

HAHAHA, well, everyone has to make that mistake at least once, kinda like getting married.
Well I did the married mistake anyways, but now single forever & with my large burning beast ;)

Hogwildz said:
BeGreen said:
Hogwildz said:

HAHAHA, well, everyone has to make that mistake at least once, kinda like getting married.
Well I did the married mistake anyways, but now single forever & with my large burning beast ;)

Sorry Hogwildz . . .got both the right woman and the right-sized stove on the first go-round (so everyone does not have to make that mistake). :coolsmile:

Actually, when I spoke with the local PE dealer about the T6 for our house the conversation went like: the T6 eh? Wow that's a big stove. We don't sell a lot of them. Hmmm, 2000-3000 sq ft. Are you sure you want such a beast?

Fortunately my conversations with Tom were a bit more educated.

Done the wrong small stove and wrong woman in the beginning. There were some problems with quality in the second revision of the T5 with the hinges. The door would drop off the top hinge. Don't think Rev 1 worked so well either otherwise why go to Rev 2. Something to check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.