Almost Done!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of temps are you getting tonight? We will hit the 30 mark tonight.
They're calling for low 40's, but right now it's 50. There's a front that was supposed to come through earlier, but it still hasn't came through. The winds DID pick up just a short bit ago, so it may be on it's way. Tomorrow night it's supposed to be in the mid to high 30's. We'll see. Either way, I'm ready....

:)

Ya its kinda hot in the house right now ;lol

New toy though ::-)

Enjoy it its good to learn the stove now then when its cold and you need it. I love the look of those Alderlea stoves I almost bought the T5 insert but the cost killed me.

Nice heart and stove. Good luck with it. I bet the animals are happy that things is fired up.

They're calling for low 40's, but right now it's 50. There's a front that was supposed to come through earlier, but it still hasn't came through. The winds DID pick up just a short bit ago, so it may be on it's way. Tomorrow night it's supposed to be in the mid to high 30's. We'll see. Either way, I'm ready....

Tonight is the first time i really loaded up the 2000 and shes cruising at 700 degrees for about an hour now, burning ash, 75 in the house yeah ill be cracking a window soon.

The old one was a Drolet and it worked fine just not the burn times i wanted..

The animals are having fun with the new one already and it was still burning when i got up at 5 today ;)

picture1540.jpg

DSC09856-1-1.jpg

What are "poof balls?"

How about puff balls?

Reactions: ScotO
Probably taste the same Loon. ;)

Having fun with it gang ;) and looking good Scotty..

Over on the farm today to get some kindling for it and a few poof balls ==c

Uhh Hmmm!!! those are just Lemonade cans ::-)

loon

Looks great.....my Wife loves the stone work you did....I was waiting for the pic of the doggy in front of the stove, smart dog. "Lemonade cans" ?....Mikes Hard Lemonade ???

Great looking stove and hearth . . . but my question is . . . who is this cat? I'm used to seeing Emma and her canine pals . . . I think this is the first I've seen of your feline friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.