Am I getting smarter or lazier?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire on the 20th floor? Crap that has to be a nightmare. I totally respect and am grateful for the heroes that do this job.

BeGreen said:
Fire on the 20th floor? Crap that has to be a nightmare. I totally respect and am grateful for the heroes that do this job.

We had a couple Pumper trucks from our township come out a couple years ago. I asked them to empty our Pond. (I had a buddy that was a volunteer)Because I wanted to build a Dock. Had to empty the pond to dig the holes for the footers..

X2 .. BG... I give the utmost Respect to our Fire Fighters, Police and Especially our Soldiers.... This is America and the people Fight for our Country in some way shape or form...

God Bless all of you... Thank you

Wish I had a lift.... Maybe one day.... Maybe Not....................

Not getting smarter. The picture says you "got" there :)
Wise move!

Status
Not open for further replies.