And here it is!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TG3930

Dec 12, 2011
Brighton, MI
My new St Croix Prescott EXP! I still let the furnace run for a few hours over night to add humidity and heat to the second floor, so i'm only on my 4th bag.

I hope this img works.

Attachments

• 100_6627.jpg
    100_6627.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 560
GrahamInVa said:
Very Nice! Enjoy the heat...

Nice fishy too..

+1 to both. Nice walleye! I think I would have eaten it instead of putting it on the wall though!

Very Nice. Nice Walleye too. I caught a 30" 10.5 lb female a few yrs back near the Islands on Lake Erie. Its on the wall also.

Enjoy the heat.

Thanks for the Warm welcome all. My wife thinks I'm nuts for playing with it all the time. Gotta get the most you can I say!. This unit is to small to heat my 2500 sq ft crib, plus I'm not savvy enough to duct it into my heat runs, but I knew that when I got it. I do have the furnace fan on to help move the air.

The EYE is a 28 1/2 in 8+ pounder caught in Brest Bay. Love those EYEs.

Now for the load of pellets! (not enough for pig status)

Tom

Nice stove and eye. I have an eye on the wall too, but it was caught on the west side. The mount of the fish I have looks just like yours. I do miss fishing Erie though. That's some great walleye water over there. What kind of pellets did you end up getting?

Sweet. These stoves are heat monsters.
You're set for bragging rights. Enjoy!

Its working great and the install couldn't have gone smoother. As for pellets, I've only burned two bags of Pro P's and into the second bag of Isabella's(softwood). My plan is to buy a ton of the AWF's and Pro P's.

I guess my only complaint would be the fan noise in the same room we watch TV in, but that's the area I wanted to heat. Oh well.

I thought you were talking about playing with the walleye momentarily....I wouldn't blame your wife for that either lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.