Another scrounge, dead ash and, I think mulberry ???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRock

Minister of Fire
Oct 25, 2012
Grand Blanc, Mi
Got a good load
Whatcha think is it mulberry ??

IMG_20130521_183522.jpgIMG_20130521_204614.jpgIMG_20130521_210417.jpg

Nice load! :cool:
If you haven't tried it yet, Mulberry burns great, if a little sparky. Primo wood. Hard to say from here, but might not be ready this fall from the looks of it. If they are real heavy, they are wet.

Primo score!
Nice trailer ;)

Primo score!
Nice trailer ;)
I gotta stop draggin wood home and do some splittin ;)
I gotta put some more screws in my little gate ;lol ,started coming apart rolling rounds up it, so I strapped it up for the ride home.
I made a fold down ramp for it to, not quite as pretty as she used to be :)
IMG_20130516_204346.jpg

I gotta stop draggin wood home and do some splittin ;)
I gotta put some more screws in my little gate ;lol ,started coming apart rolling rounds up it, so I strapped it up for the ride home.
I made a fold down ramp for it to, not quite as pretty as she used to be :)

Real nice versatility with the 2 gates
Good idea

Wood brought home will be there tomorrow.
Wood left out there may not be there tomorrow ;)

Keep it coming until you have to much , then you might need to stop & do some splitting.

Don't hit the tail lights, ( I broke 3 last year) LOL :)

Don't hit the tail lights, ( I broke 3 last year) LOL :)

;lol I can't even tell U how many lights I have replaced on this trailer, a lot !!! current ones are only 3 months old

Love mulberry. I had two different tree guys drop some off for me the same week. They have told me "you don't want this wood, its junk." For you maybe, for me, its great fire wood and good for smoking.

Love mulberry. I had two different tree guys drop some off for me the same week. They have told me "you don't want this wood, its junk." For you maybe, for me, its great fire wood and good for smoking.
I have smoked tobacco, and other bushes but, never smoked any wood ;) ;)

nice purpleish blue flame!

Status
Not open for further replies.