Any Enerzone owners out there?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Newburnerwisconsin

Feeling the Heat
Jul 8, 2015
wisconsin
What do you think about your stoves and the company? Any problems with your stove? Thank you.

It's a great stove, we’ve sold a bunch of them. It was a line of stoves under SBI that were sold to dealers that were part of the United buyers group, or UBG. They pulled out of the deal unexpectedly. I’m not sure what will happen with the brand now?
Was there something Inparticular you wanted to know about the stoves?

Reactions: Newburnerwisconsin
Under the hood they appear to be the same as their brethren Osburns and Drolets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woody Stover
They had some at a stove shop here, last year. They looked pretty decently put together.
You got a dealer nearby? What model were you looking at, and what kind of deal can you get? Now's the time to score on the pre-2020 stoves. ==c

Reactions: Newburnerwisconsin
Under the hood they appear to be the same as their brethren Osburns and Drolets.
They share the same parent company. The Enerzones have a 3/8” top and a few options that are specific to Enerzone.

They share the same parent company. The Enerzones have a 3/8” top and a few options that are specific to Enerzone.
I liked the Enerzone look. Drolet has gone more for the Enerzone Solution 3.4 style with the HT3000. Inside they appear to share the same firebox.

It's a great stove, we’ve sold a bunch of them. It was a line of stoves under SBI that were sold to dealers that were part of the United buyers group, or UBG. They pulled out of the deal unexpectedly. I’m not sure what will happen with the brand now?
Was there something Inparticular you wanted to know about the stoves?
Thank you everyone. I was just curious if there were ongoing problems or issues with the Enerzone stoves. I am taking a very serious look at the Solution 3.5.