Anyone elses wife tease them about this forum?!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bad here it is 5:08 pm I just got home came in through the basement turned on the basement PC, have not made it upstairs to clean/fill the stove, Oh no Mrs Pelletizer has come home and has entered my basement pellet relm! Hmm no questioning about being on the pellet forum! Time to go get the stove going be back later,

I like the remote thermometer set up...........

Funny how they complain when the technology doesn't involve them, but they reap the benefits.

BXpellet said:
Yes ,my wife says what are the pellet people up to today?

LOL like that one. Like we are the "People of the corn" lol or pellets. :)

I tease myself for being on this site so often, but I'm being educated for free. Where else can I ask questions and get valuable feed back from a group of PHD's(Pellet Heating Director's) and also be entertained?

Where else would we get called a Pellet Pig? ;-)

Center Theatre TD
Basement PC on line ,Beer fridge and cable TV and vintage pioneer tunes are 4 feet away, Laundry sink 2 ft away for hucking the occasional "huck"
3 tons of pellets behind me (pellet pig qualifications) and one oil tank with only about 20 gallons of oil.

I have no regrets hanging on this forum.
If I wasn't a moderator on another forum (not pellet stove related)
I'd probably spend all my computer time
on this one. We actually installed our
stove before I found this place I think,
but nevertheless there is some fantastic
information compiled here.

If it weren't for this forum, I'd be paying alot more for my heating bills!

orangecrushcj7 said:
If it weren't for this forum, I'd be paying alot more for my heating bills!

I'm surprised Craig hasn't implemented some kind of profit sharing plan yet.

My wife thinks she wood rather have me visit here than the water hole down the road. If I spend too much time on here I usually get a "hooter shot" to draw me away for awile!

Since my wife has her one hour of "All My Children" soap, I have Hearth.com.

But without question, she loves the way our Encore heats the house!!!

Currently being harassed by the better half...She noticed this thread...LOL

I don't get picked on too much this time of year...particularly when time spent leads to solving a problem with the stove (like this week!). However, when I was on here 5 times a week in July I was catching some crap for that. Very hard to defend myself too. It is a kind of a weird place to hang out on a hot summer day :wow:

Wives giving their hubby's a hard time for being online cam usually be resolved by a "hard time" in a cozy warm bedroom, provided one does not lead acting like a knuckle-dragging neanderf*!k

This is only one of the forums I participate in.
I monitor several climate related forums as well.

Seeing as she spends hours and hours a day playing WOW...she doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Jim

One question: if being on this forum is all your wife complains about, what the hell am I doing wrong?

Add me to the list of women with hubbies who gets a kick out the time I spend here. He particularly enjoyed the expired pellet and Pellet Pig threads.

My wife has made a few remarks.

My wife does not complain about my participation in this forum (and others).

She moderates at least one herself. She is also learning how to light the stove. Learning slowly, but nonetheless, she can get a fire going eventually.

We save nearly $200/mo burning pellets instead of propane. To her, this means it takes longer before she overdraws the checking acount.

Wow how did this thread get by me?

We have the computers on at the store and the house almost 24 hrs a day. One of the computers always has Hearth.com on it. The Bride has looked at the forum but I do not think she has ever replied to anything. I try to keep the staff away from the computers because they would be on other sites with nothing to do with stoves and nothing would get done. lol

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.