Anyone in NH area try these?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redbullguy

Hearth Supporter
Jul 29, 2008
Southern, NH
I called him last year but they ran out of pellets, so just wanted to know if anyone has tried these?

Nhwoodpellets.com, they have a hardwood flooring company and make pellets from their waste material.

Don't know what the price is yet, just wanted to know if anyone has used them before.

Thanks

I go by there all the time. Never new they were there. I'll have to stop by there next week

trbinrat said:
I go by there all the time. Never new they were there. I'll have to stop by there next week

I would be interested in what you find. As I live in the Rochester area but also completely new to pellets and I dont know what to look for yet.

I just spoke with Jason from this company. He just recieved in today a shipment of Michigan Hardwood (285/ton). I was told by Victorian Enterprises (installers/service) that Michigan was a great product last year. Anyone use these pellets?

I called them yesterday and they told me they are also taking orders for a new pellet called "Lakes Region" that is a softwood. I believe it's coming from a new plant in the NH lakes region (hence the name?). Anyway, he said they will be selling for $265 a ton. For them to deliver to Kittery it's an extra $25 a ton.
I have not tried either brand, and until a few days ago I had not heard of NH Woods Pellets.

Status
Not open for further replies.