Anyone know a good place for Onan parts?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SolarAndWood

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Feb 3, 2008
Syracuse NY
I just bought a $100 fuel pump at the JD dealer. Cheapest I can find online is ~$80 delivered. Can't find the rebuild kit either which is what I originally went to the dealer for.

Sorry. I checked some of my favorite parts sources and none seemed to carry Onan parts.

That is what I've found too. The few online get within 10% of what I pay at the JD dealer anyway. I sucked it up, put it in and mowed the lawn.

They are brutal. The mower is a tank and the Onan has plenty of power. But, every time I need parts for it I wish I had replaced it with the 24 hp honda kit a guy on Ebay always has up.

What kind of mower is it?

JD F910

Attachments

• jd_f910.jpg
    jd_f910.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 229
B48G, How many hours on it?

Lots. I picked it up at an auction with 2000 on the meter that was not working. Other telltale signs are things like the rebar reinforcing the steering bar, etc. I wasn't looking for a front mow, but I really like it and it was the right price on a heavy duty 5' mower. The differential lock is nice to have on my property.

I have a jd 420 GT with a b48g with 1100 hrs on it from 1984. Runs great.

gzecc said:
I have a jd 420 GT with a b48g with 1100 hrs on it from 1984. Runs great.

me too.....
runs great and power to spare

Status
Not open for further replies.