Anyone looking for a USED "Love-Less Cheetah II" Ash Vacuum ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone that may be looking or interested in a Love-Less ash vacuum, I found a Love-Less Cheetah II listed on eBay a few minutes ago (NO, I am NOT the seller of it), with a "Buy it Now" price of $125.oo. Pictures of it look alright, and the seller seems to have good feedback rating. The auction ends sometime later today.

here it is if ya wanna take a look see: (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Love-Less-C...130570117699?pt=US_Vacuum&hash=item1e6695e243)

If I didn't already already own a Cougar model, I would have got this one.

Do you not like the Cougar??
There is a Cougar Quiet series on there for $100

I DO like the Cougar that I have, it works great.

I saw a lot of the Cougar models on ebay that are currently $100.oo or less, they are on going auctions, I didn't see any Cougars listed with a "Buy-it-Now" price of $100.oo, unless it has already been sold.

Sometimes you can get a decent deal on ebay, craigs list, or the classified ads in your local paper when looking for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.