Anyone tried Endust on the outside of their Harman Pellet stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a cleaning of the stove today, noticed the left side while facing the stove was much cooler, and the wife complained how bad the outside looked. So, I sprayed Endust on it and wiped it down with an old rag. Stove looks brand new again.
Anyone else tried this?

My dealer told me to use windex on the outside cast iron. It works well. I only use it when the stove is cool.

I use spray on furniture polish and it woks great. Little bit of smell when it initially heats up but its gone in 5 minutes. Makes it look like new though.

Did a cleaning of the stove today, noticed the left side while facing the stove was much cooler, and the wife complained how bad the outside looked. So, I sprayed Endust on it and wiped it down with an old rag. Stove looks brand new again.
Anyone else tried this?

Yup did the same here. Thought it did a nice job.

Status
Not open for further replies.