1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moose

Moose New Member

Loc:
    The North Country, NY
    Oh, I didn't draw them in any order. When I saw your drawing It was basically what I wanted to do I just never thought of the valves to isolate the WB in the event that it was not being used. I will attempt to incorporate a similar set up. I think I'm going to start the project this week. I was able to find the chimney that connected to my pipe it was a selkirk product. Actually found it at ace hardware. Got the block and tackle yesterday so that I can lower the beast into the basement. Hopefully I don't run into any major road bumps....

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Bartman

Bartman Member

Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Moose, I modified your drawing, please excuse the sloppieness, I had to enlarge it and do it in MS Paint.

Attached Files:

3. Bartman

Bartman Member

Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Hope you have a lot of muscular friends.
  4. Bartman

Bartman Member

Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    One quick question on your Weil McLain. How does the flue pipe run to the chimney? It looks like you have a funky elbow there. For maximum performance, you need to keep the elbows and tees to a minimum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.