Arrow Wood burning Fireplace insert. HELP!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

empireman

Nov 11, 2020
Hollywood CA
He - We have an arrow insert purchased a few years ago but never connected. I replaced a bay front insert that came out too far from the fireplace and as you can see - this one is flat. The 6" liner is still in the fireplace and I thought it a no brainer to hook this one up when the time was ready. The problem is that the new (used) insert has an oval chimney pipe connector and I can't find an adaptor to go from that to a 6" round flex chimney pipe. Anyone know where I can find the connector? Thanks in advance!

62681885373__75E479F6-7DF9-4DBA-8C9F-41E1D166585C.jpg

Not all oval flue collars are the same, so the Oval-to-Round adaptors available at stove shops may not be compatible.
You may need to make a template & take it to a reputable welder to have on fabricated.
If you do, stainless steel is the best material to use...