Asking for a friend

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Butcher

Minister of Fire
Nov 2, 2011
N. central Ia.
Guy I know melted down his Jonsered 2094. He's looking for a place to get parts at a reasonable price. Jonsered dealers are few and far between in his area so he's looking for an online supplier. Thanks for any suggestions.

Not gonna find alot of options online, there may be others, but check out good old Ebay. Probably lots of stuff over there.

I have bought Husqvarna parts from Jack's Small Engines but it appears that all they list for Jonsered is a few aftermarket parts. It looks like the options are Ebay, cross to a Husqvarna part # or buy from a not so nearby Jonsered dealer over the phone.

Chainsawr has some j-red parts. You can check over on AS they have a "Swap meet" you can find about any thing.

Reactions: ScotO
Bailey's is showing a NWP cylinder assembly for the 2094

There is a Jonsered dealer in Viroqua WI. About 45 min from the WI / IA border. PM me for details if needed. The shop has been around for 20+ years....

Status
Not open for further replies.