Austroflamm acting up

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buster 1

Dec 25, 2014
oppenheim ny
The user control board sometimes does not decrease the pellet feed rate when i turn it from lets say 1/2 down to the minimum setting. When this happens i turn it to high then back to low and then it works fine for a few more weeks. Its a 1993 a Austroflamm integra Any ideas ?

The user control board sometimes does not decrease the pellet feed rate when i turn it from lets say 1/2 down to the minimum setting. When this happens i turn it to high then back to low and then it works fine for a few more weeks. Its a 1993 a Austroflamm integra Any ideas ?
sounds like a worn out dip switch

My first thought would be the adjustment pot on user control panel is worn or dirty. Try turn it all the way up and down 2 or three times to clean up the contacts inside. My other thought is the air sensor board.

Last edited:
Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
Status
Not open for further replies.