Austroflamm Integra sometimes won't slow down even on LOW setting

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RancherPacker

Jul 28, 2015
Washington State
I am new this Winter to pellet stoves and it is taking me some time to get to know about pellet stoves, I initially had a start up problem but I got that ironed out and the stove works beautifully. Lately I have noticed a few times that the fire will not reduce in size even when I turn it on the lowest setting. This worries me for times I am not home or asleep. The few times it has done this it has not over heated but it just would not stop feeding pellets so fast after I had turned it down (at least med-hi or higher). It is a manual start stove no thermostat. I just turn it off and start over. Seems to work. Maybe I should just leave it go for a session and see what it will do after a couple hours???

Is it possible for something to go wrong on the control board to cause this issue? I don't think it is my imagination LOL It really does just keep burning merrily away too fast sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.