Bear Mountain vs Okanagan

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

homeskillet

Hearth Supporter
I have tried many brands of pellets and from my point of view Bear Mountain pellets are the best BUT I have never tried Okanagan pellets. I can get Okanagons for 199/ton and Bear Mountains are 215/ton. I have heard nothing but good things of Okies. I would like know if there are any Bear Mountain users who tried Okies....if so, which pellet is better from your point of view

Okanagans for $199 a ton!!!

The best price I have seen in Central Maine is $260 a ton (picked up) and I paid a little more than that for mine ( close to $300 a ton delivered )!

I may hafta move. :)

Ranger

Darned regional pricing! $199/ton for Okies?? And $215/ton for Bear Mountain??? I would almost kill for those prices!

Both brands are really good pellets! Bear Mountain Douglas fir are some of the hottest pellets I ever burned. I don't think you can go wrong with either brand IMO! Nice prices too!

Status
Not open for further replies.