1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Benny loving the heat

Post in 'The Inglenook' started by charly, Nov 9, 2012.

1. tfdchief

tfdchief Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Tuscola, IL
    Charlie, I think Skipper was thinking how much he loved his life. I am going to loose my Oggie before to long and I hope they don't have to bury me with her. I love that dog!
    albert1029 likes this.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. charly

charly Guest

My other Jack Russell, Lily, is 13 years old. She has diabetes, has to eat twice a day, I give her a shot of insulin with each meal. Just has a little sight left in one eye, put gets around great, even when taking everyone out for a walk through my woods and fields here on the farm. She's been a really good dog. She keeps plugging along, but I know someday she will be gone.... Benny will be heart broken. It's nice to give a dog a great life,,,, I think it brings you good karma!
  3. albert1029

albert1029 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Southwestern PA
    that's one of my favorites, have video of that day of them running up and down the beach...that was in Waveland, MS after Katrina...all the houses from the beach behind us for 3 blocks were washed away...thanks...
  4. albert1029

albert1029 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Southwestern PA
    that's about the cutest picture of a kid and a dog I've ever seen...
    tfdchief likes this.
  5. Terrell

Terrell New Member

I know what you mean, I have to push charlie out of the way when its time to fill her back up

[​IMG]
    tfdchief and albert1029 like this.