1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Best CL ever

Post in 'The Inglenook' started by Wooderson, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Wooderson

Wooderson Member

Loc:
    N TX

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Backwoods Savage

Backwoods Savage Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Michigan
    Well, one never knows....
  3. Jack Straw

Jack Straw Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Schoharie County, N Y
    Its probably really close to his house or the neighbors and he would want you to have insurance to do it! :coolhmm:
  4. homebrewz

homebrewz Minister of Fire

Loc:
    East Central, NY
    Its been flagged.

Rather than start a new CL thread, here's one I saw this morning. At least he's asking for a bucket truck. I might show up with a pickup truck full of buckets. You know, to collect all the brush he wants you to dispose of.

"I have a very large hardwood tree that needs to come down. The wood is free to who ever takes the tree down I need all of the brush removed as well as the firewood.
    The tree as you can see is next to my house - deck and satellite disk and removal will require special equip such as bucket truck and line crew to guide sections down.
    Would like to have it taken down when the ground is fully frozen to prevent ruts and gouges to the ground.
    Please feel free to call me to look at the tree and see if you want it. 518-xxx-xxxx"

http://albany.craigslist.org/zip/2773721756.html

Attached Files:

• cl1.jpg
      cl1.jpg
      File size:
      13.3 KB
      Views:
    • cl2.jpg
      cl2.jpg
      File size:
      14.7 KB
      Views:
  5. Hass

Hass Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Alabama, NY
    Home, I just sent him an email saying I'd do it. He'll probably take down his ad soon once he sees my offer and contacts me so I can get out there asap!

"Hey, I saw your ad on craigslist and I just bought one of those chainsaws from wally world. I figured your tree looks nice and easy to drop down and would be a perfect one to try it out on. I've never done it before but I'm usually pretty good at stuff like this. I'll bring my kids out to clean up all the brush, they might be young but they seem to like to do that kinda stuff! All I got is a station wagon though, so it might take me a couple of trips but I'll take it all! Let me know if you want me to come out and take care of that for you, I'll be available all weekend."
  6. Wooderson

Wooderson Member

Loc:
    N TX
    HAAS,

You forgot to ask if you could hook a carabiner to his satelitte mount to guide the drop.