Big Party at Smokins house Tonignt! BUTLER 6:00 pm

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Whos in?

• Be there with beer!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danno77 said:
She drives a Deere, runs a splitter, and now you have her doing the chains? Give her another year and you won't be doing any of the work!!!

;-)

Forgot baby! over 930 drives done! All saw's gas oil sharpened and spares.......Any one want to race on Sunday?

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 167
yooperdave said:
might ya be pulling a cork at that shindig, tonight? and of what brand, might it be?

Hog likes johnny walker black or better!

smokinjay said:
Lol My brother called me when it was under 0 with high winds ask what i was doing. I said you really want to know? Yep. I in the shop in my underware planing my next move...lol Oh its cold here to!

Maybe if you put some pants on, more people would show up. Just sayin'.. :lol:

I have to learn how to properly work a file.. a friend who sharpens chains at the local Agway said my angles with the hand file are off. Got to practice.

Play safe tomorrow and have fun.

homebrewz said:
smokinjay said:
Lol My brother called me when it was under 0 with high winds ask what i was doing. I said you really want to know? Yep. I in the shop in my underware planing my next move...lol Oh its cold here to!

Maybe if you put some pants on, more people would show up. Just sayin'.. :lol:

I have to learn how to properly work a file.. a friend who sharpens chains at the local Agway said my angles with the hand file are off. Got to practice.

Play safe tomorrow and have fun.

Oh I would think more would show up if cloths was an option...lol An its easy for a machine Op to tell when your off...CHRIS Your Way Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

smokinjay said:
...An its easy for a machine Op to tell when your off...
lots of people tell me I'm "off". they aren't talking about my hand filing, though, lol.

I paid for that crappy job.....and thats why you have them now.

Danno77 said:
smokinjay said:
...An its easy for a machine Op to tell when your off...
lots of people tell me I'm "off". they aren't talking about my hand filing, though, lol.

:lol: You too,huh? I dont feel so bad now lol

RE-PETE But BUTLER ON AS-WELL!

smokinjay said:
Get you grind on! 903 drive lenks to do......Whos in? :coolsmile:

Smokin we will be pulling for Butler, also watch out for MMaul having the camera ready in the morning. (chain)

Zap

zapny said:
smokinjay said:
Get you grind on! 903 drive lenks to do......Whos in? :coolsmile:

Smokin we will be pulling for Butler, also watch out for MMaul having the camera ready in the morning. (chain)

Zap

lol Go Butler! Told him it may be a good idea for great eye gear (high winds 40 mph) and get here early.......Hand filing on the quick! lol

Smokin on Sunday you might want to keep a eye on the sky, stay safe.

Attachments

• map_spectrop20_ltst_6nh_enus_600x405.jpg
    map_spectrop20_ltst_6nh_enus_600x405.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 151
zapny said:
Smokin on Sunday you might want to keep a eye on the sky, stay safe.

Winds are going to be there temps in the 60's late thunder storms....Pretty sure the winds will be pushing in my favor if not the winch will be used! Oh Google are Cleaned!

BUTLER!

smokinjay said:

Monday night we are suppose to get those high winds, just hope we do not lose power for the game. I'll take Butler.

Zap

zapny said:
smokinjay said:

Monday night we are suppose to get those high winds, just hope we do not lose power for the game. I'll take Butler.

Zap

Go Butler! And the Gen-set will be ready....lol Hope the winds holds off till afternoon hate felling in high winds with power lines right there...LOL I will winch if need be.

Go bulldogs!

57 mph gusts tomorrow. Could get interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.