Big Party at Smokins house Tonignt! BUTLER 6:00 pm

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Whos in?

• Be there with beer!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinj

Minister of Fire
Aug 11, 2008
Anderson, Indiana
Get you grind on! 903 drive lenks to do......Whos in? :coolsmile:

I know what my vote was lol....Couple seats left hurry hurry hurry before there all gone!

holy crap, jay...everyone mad at you or something??? forget the party already! just tell everyone that you have some work or trees to cut down...then your thread will start getting hits!

hehe... if you want to throw it in New England, i'm game.

LOL Heck I know atleast 200 drive lenks are not mine. Guess who's will be done later in the eve....Not mine I brought beer! lol Be rolling with a 32 inch and 41 inch bar in the Morning we got some Nice one's....Oh And the gf on the grinder so I cant complain to much, she has her raker-roll-on! Does Not get any better than that!

Wish I could be there,bro. Unless I magically win LOTTO & get ahold of a Star Trek transporter in the next several hours,it ain't happenin lol.

Good luck to all of you,stay safe & have some pics for us later. :coolsmile:

fired up the smoker/grill and had a "chuck-eye". also known as "eye of chuck" in some areas. very good-just like a rib-eye! 3.99 lb. was great! being up here in the u.p. is quite far from anything. sure wish i was closer to a lot of the posters/members so i could help them out from time to time. (not monetarily, but rather, with a helping hand...got lots of time right now)

yooperdave said:
fired up the smoker/grill and had a "chuck-eye". also known as "eye of chuck" in some areas. very good-just like a rib-eye! 3.99 lb. was great! being up here in the u.p. is quite far from anything. sure wish i was closer to a lot of the posters/members so i could help them out from time to time. (not monetarily, but rather, with a helping hand...got lots of time right now)

Know what you mean there Dave....That chuck-eye sounds awesome,gonna look for some this week myself now.Quite often I'll see top sirloin on sale for $4 or a bit more,rib-eye tends to run around 6ish,even with all the beef we raise in Iowa,go figure lol.

yooperdave said:

Wish you where too, love to have the help!

LOL I know how some of these 'work parties' go...you eat & drink so much the night before you move at a snail's pace the next morning.3 Rockstar energy drinks or a pot of strong coffee to even bring you around to alert...

She is on it! over 200 drive off the wall!

Attachments

• deanne.jpg
    deanne.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 331
Thistle said:
LOL I know how some of these 'work parties' go...you eat & drink so much the night before you move at a snail's pace the next morning.3 Rockstar energy drinks or a pot of strong coffee to even bring you around to alert...

Lol Just feater the trigger a little it'll be alright!

Drop a black cat firecracker in one guy's toolbelt like I remember seeing yrs ago.Glad it wasnt me,I'd still be in jail for beating his ass lol

I always figured your sharpening bench/cabinetry would be walnut with maple paneled walls.

SolarAndWood said:
I always figured your sharpening bench/cabinetry would be walnut with maple paneled walls.

Cant afford it! I may take a beech slab for the rolling bench with the grinder on it. Its a chainsaw/ sanding table.

Thistle said:
Drop a black cat firecracker in one guy's toolbelt like I remember seeing yrs ago.Glad it wasnt me,I'd still be in jail for beating his ass lol

Thats me if you startle me like that I am already swinging. Just something I had to do with my older brother. Kill or be killed...lol

smokinjay said:
Thistle said:

Thats me if you startle me like that I am already swinging. Just something I had to do with my older brother. Kill or be killed...lol

now thats funny! don't know why, but over the last 6-7 years, if someone comes up on me, without me knowing, watch out for the reaction. stuff like that never bothered me before. just came on-and don't you know, 99 lbs seems to revel in the fact of treading lightly till she is right behind me...or until i am almost asleep on the couch-i'll feel this "prescence" and react a little too quickly....

smokinjay said:
Thistle said:

lol me too.I'm not as 'jittery' as when younger though,cutting back on caffeine helped

*shakes* ;-P Back in 2003-04 worked with a guy about 5 yrs older than me,he drank like 5 Red Bulls in a 8hr day.One guy walking by just touched his ankle to ask him a question while up on 6ft rolling tower scaffold.He damn near jumped off it,I dont blame him for being pissed off lol

Anyone want to race! Over 450 drives! She's a Girl....

I would just be happy enough to work in a garage with a t-shirt on. 40* today with constant wind here. Where's spring?

Miss Thang dress-up in her best ready to rock-n-roll! Hogs next!

Attachments

• miss thing.jpg
    miss thing.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 182
fishingpol said:
I would just be happy enough to work in a garage with a t-shirt on. 40* today with constant wind here. Where's spring?

Lol My brother called me when it was under 0 with high winds ask what i was doing. I said you really want to know? Yep. I in the shop in my underware planing my next move...lol Oh its cold here to!

Hogs ready but needs a little shine! aka gas. Same distance on both photos lol

Attachments

• hog.jpg
    hog.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 204
She drives a Deere, runs a splitter, and now you have her doing the chains? Give her another year and you won't be doing any of the work!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.