big yo, new stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanko

Minister of Fire
Feb 26, 2008
livingstion co, Michigan
man this things allmost to pretty to build a fire in. just got it set today. We are installing the chimnet tommorrow, so it should be haullin ass monday after the breakin.

Attachments

• 100_0851.JPG
    100_0851.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 384
Wow, it is pretty. It kind of makes you feel warm just looking at it as is. Imagine how much prettier it will look with a nice fire inside. :) Send some burning pics!

Im working on the double wall stove pipe as we speak. ILL have that done tonight and my son and I will finnish tommorrow. Still should be able to have some good burns yet this year. Its been a tough winter here in Mich. I think I made the right decision with the jotul oslo

it has been a tough winter for you guys. I didn't realize they offered enameled colors aside from white. It is beautiful!.. Get that bad boy installed and you're sure to have a mild winter next year! :lol:

Hanko said:
man this things allmost to pretty to build a fire in. just got it set today. We are installing the chimnet tommorrow, so it should be haullin ass monday after the breakin.

That's a beautiful looking stove you have there! Look forward to seeing fire pics!

Ray

Yes, it's too pretty to get black and sooty. Keep that one on display, buy another one to keep warm with ;-)

Ken

NICE! I had no idea they even made enameled stoves...at least it looks enameled when you click to enlarge.

Hanko, Congrats on the new stove. The nice thing about enamel is that it doesn't smell when you first burn it off. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine.

Jim

what color is that exactly, its gorgeous. can't wait til you post some photos with flames.

SCFA said:
what color is that exactly, its gorgeous. can't wait til you post some photos with flames.
its called brown Majolica Porcelain.it will be running tommorrow I hope

Status
Not open for further replies.