Bio/Envi blocks to the rescue

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Bricks has a distributor in Brockton,Ma.The pallet plus shipping will cost $345.00.I think I'll pick mine up and save some on the shipping.The phone number is 1-800-ice-cold.
Thanks for the info. I think I will pick up a couple of packs at Whole Foods and try them out once I have burned enough bio bricks to really get the feel of them. Then I will be able to tell the difference better. I have been throwing in a biobrick or two with each load of wood to stretch my wood out a bit more. Been burning 24/7 this past week but now it is so warm--will probably start up again sometime tomorrow.

If the hot bricks are really better it might be worth the price difference. Right now the biobricks are only $279 per pallet which they say is like 1 1/2 cords.

Thanks for the info. I think I will pick up a couple of packs at Whole Foods and try them out once I have burned enough bio bricks to really get the feel of them. Then I will be able to tell the difference better. I have been throwing in a biobrick or two with each load of wood to stretch my wood out a bit more. Been burning 24/7 this past week but now it is so warm--will probably start up again sometime tomorrow.

If the hot bricks are really better it might be worth the price difference. Right now the biobricks are only $279 per pallet which they say is like 1 1/2 cords.
Without the shipping the cost per pallet is $285.00 from the seller.I went on their site for the seller's address and it is listed as being in Weymouth not Brockton.

Status
Not open for further replies.