Blaze king Europe

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Paging @BKVP. I know there have been a few Euro customers on this forum, who somehow purchased BK's, but I'm not sure if it was through official or backdoor channels.

We had a distributor in Sweden and the Czech Republic. The business in Sweden moved back to USA. I'm working on possible new distributor for a couple of European countries. I'll post back soon.

BKVP

Here is the only current distributor in Europe:
Tuma Invest
[email protected]
138-760-0180 Phone
138-760-0182 Fax

As a visitor to Andermatt, I get firts dibs!

BKVP

I can't imagine fitting a BK King into the average Italian car.

Reactions: Prometeo
I can't imagine fitting a BK King into the average Italian car.
Nor most American cars when crated. That's what trucks are for.

Things may be different on the left coast, I guess. Here in the east, and I suspect throughout the whole middle of the country, it would be downright unusual for each household to not have at least one SUV or pickup truck that would fit a crated stove with relative ease. I’ve also worked and traveled in Italy a bit, and their typical cars would almost fit into the beds of our nearly-ubiquitous F150s and Explorers.

Last edited:
We do not know of this business....if it's in Italy.
he is northern Italy,
also has many google reviews,
I don't know if he is in direct contact with BK or representatives,
however it is possible to order from him,
but the prices are exorbitant,
around 7k in euros for a BK40

he is northern Italy,
also has many google reviews,
I don't know if he is in direct contact with BK or representatives,
however it is possible to order from him,
but the prices are exorbitant,
around 7k in euros for a BK40

Because he is not getting his stoves from BK, he is middle manning and has to jack up the prices to make money.

Because he is not getting his stoves from BK, he is middle manning and has to jack up the prices to make money.
Hey, if it fills a need in the market...

But how would warranty be handled? Aren't BK's only warranted to original purchaser, non-transferrable? Does this dealer in Italy provide a store warranty and service?

But how would warranty be handled? Aren't BK's only warranted to original purchaser, non-transferrable? Does this dealer in Italy provide a store warranty and service?

Again, we have zero relationship with this distributor or dealer. The ONLY contact we sell to is Tuma Invest, which I posted earlier. Perhaps this is a scam and you prepay and never see the product, or he is doing business with our ONLY distributor in Europe. CAVEAT EMPTOR!

Reactions: Ashful

Again, we have zero relationship with this distributor or dealer. The ONLY contact we sell to is Tuma Invest, which I posted earlier. Perhaps this is a scam and you prepay and never see the product, or he is doing business with our ONLY distributor in Europe. CAVEAT EMPTOR!
he said regency pieces are easily found in europe, but BK need to order from U.S.A. he never said, the first cat has a 10 year guarantee however it has 150 google reviews, almost all 5 stars but mainly sells regency 3500 and 5200 and also PE neos I finally bought Jotul, but he's not a scammer

he said regency pieces are easily found in europe, but BK need to order from U.S.A. he never said, the first cat has a 10 year guarantee however it has 150 google reviews, almost all 5 stars but mainly sells regency 3500 and 5200 and also PE neos I finally bought Jotul, but he's not a scammer
Ok...he has never ordered and has no account with our company.

BKVP

He's almost certainly buying from a USA dealer and arranging his own export. All good, sounds like a legit business with other brands, just trying to flush out his product line with the best stoves on the market. :)

It's odd that he hasn't contacted BK about becoming a Euro dealer, but whatever.

If I were a Euro customer wanting to buy a BK, my first question to this guy would be how does he support the warranty? Again, if he's doing a store warranty, instead of a manufacturer's warranty, he has to have supply of parts and some insurance against any potential serious problems resulting in full stove replacement.

Reactions: Prometeo
now that I remember, he proposed a second metallic cat, in case of problems with the first one, However, I really don't know about the warranty. I got jotul from another seller near here, but maybe going back I would have taken a convective heater, probably PE

now that I remember, he proposed a second metallic cat, in case of problems with the first one, However, I really don't know about the warranty. I got jotul from another seller near here, but maybe going back I would have taken a convective heater, probably PE

Can't go wrong with a jotul, which model did you get?

Fixed it for you
Mirco says he carried Pacific Energy, Regency, and Blaze King. With these three brands under one roof, he is clearly trying to carry the best stoves on the market, exactly as I had said.

There are other good brands as well, but these three would be at or near the top of the list for anyone shopping premium stoves.

A few years ago I was looking for a brand name product. I found a source online. When I contacted the seller about availability, I was told he was a dealer for that company. I was amazed to finally find a source for the items I needed. He said he had four packages of what I needed. Four was more than I needed, but I would need some extras to practice and get ready for a season.

I paid by credit card and received a confirmation email. I even received a shipping notice of intended ship date.

I never got the product. I eventually got my credit card company to reverse the charges.

I ran into a executive with the company that made the product I wanted and he explained that product was all allocated to US Military.

Furthermore, he said the seller was using their companies bran name in their online presence to do nothing more than draw people to their site. Nothing new there these days, but the goal worked because I fell for hook, line, and sinker.

BKVP