Blaze king Europe

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Reactions: Prometeo
Mirco says he carried Pacific Energy, Regency, and Blaze King. With these three brands under one roof, he is clearly trying to carry the best stoves on the market, exactly as I had said.

There are other good brands as well, but these three would be at or near the top of the list for anyone shopping premium stoves.
Well, he also sells Vermont Castings, so...

• Haha
Reactions: Ashful
We had a distributor in Sweden and the Czech Republic. The business in Sweden moved back to USA. I'm working on possible new distributor for a couple of European countries. I'll post back soon.

BKVP
Hi there are you still looking for an other distribution in Europe? I am interested in it

Unfortunately in order to legally sell wood heaters is Europe, all heaters must be tested to the European standards according to their test methods. We have sone so for New Zealand and seen growth in that market, but Europe is a few years away.

BKVP

We had a distributor in Sweden and the Czech Republic. The business in Sweden moved back to USA. I'm working on possible new distributor for a couple of European countries. I'll post back soon.

BKVP
Hi,
My name is Enkhtur. I'm a proud owner of a Blazeking E40 in Mongolia. Mine is one of the three that I bought in the USA to further bring to Mongolia. I've had the stove running since a month ago and my positive experience has been beyond measure. The stove performed as advertised which was still a surprise. I'm satisfied so do the two of my friends who got the same stoves.

With this, I'm expressing my interest in representing your product line in Mongolia. Two people who saw my stove running and listened to my story already want stoves of their own... Please kindly let me know if you'd be interested in having me (our company) as a distributor. I know I can sell these by putting in my heart and effort into the venture. It is beautiful product and extend my appreciation to Blaze King people.

Best regards,
Enkhtur
+976 8903-6543
[email protected]

Reactions: Ashful