Blaze King

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You will also find some that technically sell them but dont have any on display. Hard to blame them, the East Coast pricing makes other stoves look good for both the dealer and their customers.

You will also find some that technically sell them but dont have any on display. Hard to blame them, the East Coast pricing makes other stoves look good for both the dealer and their customers.

I ran across this, they would order them special if you want one, though they cost a bit

Bigredd: Please don't add things to my quotes. I purposely didn't name that company as I am trying to avoid the whole slander thing. There is a very good possibility that you were correct though and that I agree with your addition.

What is fisct? This new fangled interweb confuses me too much without the acronyms.

Highbeam said:
Bigredd: Please don't add things to my quotes. I purposely didn't name that company as I am trying to avoid the whole slander thing. There is a very good possibility that you were correct though and that I agree with your addition.

What is fisct? This new fangled interweb confuses me too much without the acronyms.

I will never amend your posts again unless I cannot stop myself.

Ficst is an alternate phonetic spelling for "fixed"

Highbeam said:
s I am trying to avoid the whole slander thing.

I thought you were just trying to be sensitive to the victims.

Thanks Red. I'm a professional criticizer at work and it is easy for me to point out defects and sometimes be too negative. I'm trying to be nicer these days and at least be subtle but still advise away from trouble stoves. I sure like the looks of the DW cat stove and the big wood, I started counting like three different air controls, plus the bypass lever, plus the cheezy ceramic cat holder thing and I just couldn't ever recommend that stove given the alternatives.

There is such a market available for a pretty BK or a large woodstock. It's frustrating. If I want a nice diesel one ton truck I have at least three options.

Status
Not open for further replies.