Blower for Englander 30-NCH

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockey

Minister of Fire
Dec 18, 2007
SW Ohio
Does Home Depot carry this as an accessory for the stove or do I have to go back to the manufacturer for it? I want to give the baby its maiden voyage this weekend and I wanted to have the blower ready.

Depot shows it on the website but they want $200 for it. But that is about what it costs from ESW if you figure in shipping.

It actually was a little cheaper to order it from the company....I checked....I got mine really quickly and man does it blow!....I'm indebted to everyone that encouraged me on here to get it!

BrotherBart said:
Depot shows it on the website but they want $200 for it. But that is about what it costs from ESW if you figure in shipping.

Check the instore price...generally a lot less than the website.

I am debating getting one for mine. I have the 30-NC as well but have not burned it yet. Will probably get it at some point. Glad to hear positive input about it.

Just ordered one last week for my buddies new stove.

$171.00 shipped from Englander Stove works

I wish there was an easy way to integrate a thermostat or snap-disc into the wiring, rather than relying on the rheostat as an on-off switch. Has anyone tried this, and is willing to post detailed explanations of how they did it?

M1sterM said:
I wish there was an easy way to integrate a thermostat or snap-disc into the wiring, rather than relying on the rheostat as an on-off switch. Has anyone tried this, and is willing to post detailed explanations of how they did it?

There is. Its called a stove stat. I have used one for many years (I think BroB operates with one as well).

http://www.northlineexpress.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=5SA-9600

Attachments

• 5SA-9600-lg.jpg
    5SA-9600-lg.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 252
Thanks for the suggestion...I assume you mount it to the heat shield, and not the stove itself?

M1sterM said:
Thanks for the suggestion...I assume you mount it to the heat shield, and not the stove itself?

Yep, find a place that the switch turns on when your stove is up to temp. You may have to move the switch around a little to find the "sweet spot", but once you do, your all set.

Status
Not open for further replies.