Buck Model 91 age

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squiner

Aug 22, 2008
Maryland
Looking at a Buck Model 91 stove on CL. Not sure how old it is so it there any chance that it isn't EPA? Are all model 91's EPA?

Thanks,
Jim

mellow said:
Btw, did you see that buck 90 that was on for $500 a few weeks ago? That would have been the stove to get, the guy wanted it out ASAP but it was impossible for me to get there within his timeframe. Win some, lose some.

I never got a response from the guy, lol. I also never got a response from the $700 two year old Quadrafire 3100i. That would have been awesome if I could have gotten that.

PM me if you find any good deals that you don't pursue. I'm looking for an insert for my first year of burning. I have about 4 cords of wood an just need a stove!

Thanks man!

Status
Not open for further replies.