C.Q. Firestarter pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trophy_67

Anyone here tried this brand of Pellet ?
they are manufactured around Irvona PA.
I am the Maint. Supervisor at Appalachian Wood Products in Clearfield PA and C.Q. is currently purchasing ALL there sawdust/wood fiber from us, we manufacture kitchen cabinet components so they are getting 2/3 Red Oak, with the remainder being cherry, hard maple and hickory I know this because I am in charge of the distribution of our waste products.
Our dust is stored in concrete silo's and has a moisture content of 6% or less.
I had them deliver me 2 ton of there pellets to the plant for me to try out this yr. and so far they are burning very well with low ash.
just was wondering if anyone here has tried them this year and your thoughts.

Are they buying "ALL THEIR SAWDUST" from you, or are they buying "ALL YOUR SAWDUST"???

First I heard if them. Yet another new brand to hunt down! Please post a picture of the bag for use and any links off the bag you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.