Can anyone help with Warm Morning model 523 installation clearances

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeeman

Sep 15, 2009
Central Pa
Hi,
I am new to this forum and its amazing to see so many helpful people helping out by sharing their knowledge with the lesser experienced. I am glad I happened on this site. I look forward to meeting new friends here.
I have a warm morning model 523 in excellent condition. I want to install it in my 24X30 garage and burn hard nut coal. My insurance company says its fine as long as its installed according to the manufacturers specifications.
Does anyone know what the correct clearances are? Does anyone have a manual they could copy and sell me? Does anyone have a specification plate they would copy or sell? I think it is also called a 100 lb. model.
Any help or related advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Nut

Status
Not open for further replies.