can anyone id this stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mainemaul

Jul 22, 2008
southern me.
hi guys and gals, this stove is for sale on my local CL. they are asking $250. and they sent this pic. have not seen in person and they are unsure of brand.wondering if anyone has an idea of manufacturer. thanks

Attachments

• windham stove 4 sale.bmp
    527.2 KB · Views: 370
Not sure of the brand name, but looks to one of those Big Box Store $600. specials. They generally stick a generic name on them. Basically a fireplace with a door on it.

Looks like a Haughs stove. We had one just like it. Payed $300 new for it in the mid 90's from TSC. Manufacturer is out of business. Tiny firebox, no secondary burn, and no ash pan. If you want a basic stove there it is. Hope that helps.

It is a Menards stove. I had one for 15 years and it heated my house quite well for a 1700 sq. ft 2 story. I think it was a Century stove but not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.