Can anyone identify this stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
model 24-fc , radient catalytic heater, rated heating coverage up to 1600 sq ft. manufactured between 1996 and 2003 (ish) maybe 04 cant remember for sure.

pretty good heater for its day , its a cat stove so check the condition of the cat before you buy being as they run about 180 bucks to replace. and the grate pictured in the stove should be removed , the unit was designed to burn the fire right on the bricks, the grate simply takes up room that wood should occupy. expected burn times of 6 to 9 hours with seasoned hardwood.

any other questions i can answer feel free to call my shop at 800-245-6489, or e mail me at the addresses in my signature block

How would this stove compare to my Century?? It's rated for 2000 sq. ft. Would a cat stove allow for longer burns?

Status
Not open for further replies.