Cat-copter....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMMA RAY

Minister of Fire
Jan 16, 2011
PA.
http://i.stuff.co.nz/taranaki-daily...cat-now-a-remote-controlled-flying-helicopter

Holy friggin crap... msp_lol.gif

Reactions: JoeyD
That's just WRONG.....
34853_leaving.GIF

Dunno....extremely close quarters for almost a year and no showers? ;sick
The first four astronauts are gonna kill each other me thinks....:confused:

You know there are gonna be some very questionable comments about the flying cat ....posts are gonna be reported, might as well close this one down right now!;)

Dunno....extremely close quarters for almost a year and no showers? ;sick
The first four astronauts are gonna kill each other me thinks....:confused:

It is a one way ride, so the risk to survive is very great!

My favorite of the comments:

"I think we've found the end of the internet...time to turn around."

You know there are gonna be some very questionable comments about the flying cat ....posts are gonna be reported, might as well close this one down right now!;)

If I did anything at all with this thread, I'd evict Don. His post had nothing whatever to do with the OP's, and effectively severed this thread into two simultaneous conversations. Don should have started his own thread.

If I did anything at all with this thread, I'd evict Don. His post had nothing whatever to do with the OP's, and effectively severed this thread into two simultaneous conversations. Don should have started his own thread.

That is fine, you can divide them up. My link did come from the same web site, I just did not want to think about that poor cat!

Wow, that is odd.....how do you possibly arrive at the conclusion you want to stuff your dead cat and turn it into a helicopter!

Wow, that is odd.....how do you possibly arrive at the conclusion you want to stuff your dead cat and turn it into a helicopter!

He's an artist. My son-in-law is an artist. I understand. I mean, I don't "get it", but I understand somebody doing it. ;lol Rick

I am pretty sure if that flew down my street all the dogs would run in circles confused and scared !

Never owned a cat AND been a former helicopter guy have ya? ;lol Funny what people notice. My wife, a devout cat lover, was impressed by the taxidermy job. I was impressed with the stability at hover.

Never owned a cat AND been a former helicopter guy have ya? ;lol Funny what people notice. My wife, a devout cat lover, was impressed by the taxidermy job. I was impressed with the stability at hover.
I agree, the first thing that went through my mind when I saw the cat was there is no way that thing will make it off the ground and I was really impressed that it was that stable. You are right though that I am not a cat guy however I do have 3 different RC helicopters that I love to torment my dog and wife with ;lol

From what I read, they guy had two cats, Wilbur & Orville. There is your connection. You can imagine what will happen when Orville dies.
34853_angel.GIF

Reactions: certified106
From what I read, they guy had two cats, Wilbur & Orville. There is your connection. You can imagine what will happen when Orville dies.
34853_angel.GIF

he will stick it in the microwave to see if it pops??? thats just wrong. everyone knows that wont work.

Reactions: firebroad
he will stick it in the microwave to see if it pops??? thats just wrong. everyone knows that wont work.

I don't want to be the one who cleans the microwave if it does.

I think he will build a "Cat"apult for the other one!

This whole thread is starting to be a CATastrophe....

Status
Not open for further replies.