century wood stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

john26

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2008
Wildwood MO
I found this stove on craigslist for $275 owner says he thinks its a century made in canada but not sure. It apppers to have a secondary burn on it plate up top with firebricks and tubes with holes in them. I have not looked at it yet wonderingif it is worth looking at. My brother is looking for a stove simsilar to this in size design and price for his living room. I couldn't find any info on it. thought maybe you guys would know something, Thanks

Attachments

• century stove.jpg
    century stove.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 780
  • century stove 2.jpg
    century stove 2.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1,158
Thanks for in the info we might go take a look at it.

On the back of the rear heat shield (I'm assuming it has one) there should be a manufacturer's info sticker filled with data about the stove, including model number and clearance requirements. Get a close-up pic of that sticker, or copy down verbatim everything that's on it, and we'll really have something to go on. Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.