Cherry Rounds

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Great day to be in the woods, last two pictures are the cherry cut up and the rhino with the bush burro hauling some of the wood.

zap

Attachments

• 100_0352.jpg
    100_0352.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 450
  • 100_0354-1.jpg
    100_0354-1.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 438
I love cherry, It splits so nice, makes ya feel like a man when it blows apart.

Sure wish I had about 10 ft. of that trunk to try out my new Alaskan mill set-up.

mobetter said:
I love cherry, It splits so nice, makes ya feel like a man when it blows apart.

Sure wish I had about 10 ft. of that trunk to try out my new Alaskan mill set-up.

what part of indiana you from?

zap so that's your new wood hauler? How do you like it? Good to see you got the one without the top. Those tops are as useful as a rubber crutch.

savageactor7 said:
zap so that's your new wood hauler? How do you like it? Good to see you got the one without the top. Those tops are as useful as a rubber crutch.

It's going to work out great, if we get some more snow I'll have to throw the chains on the rhino to pull it when it's full of wood.

zap

zapny said:
savageactor7 said:

It's going to work out great, if we get some more snow I'll have to throw the chains on the rhino to pull it when it's full of wood.

zap
I like the wide tires on your trailer. I bet it floats over the snow pretty good with those.

quads said:
zapny said:
savageactor7 said:

zap
I like the wide tires on your trailer. I bet it floats over the snow pretty good with those.

Quads funny you mention that the guy I bought it from told me I would not need the ski attachment because of the wide tires.

zap

Awesome pictures again, I always enjoy your photo's.

rdust said:
Awesome pictures again, I always enjoy your photo's.

Thanks rdust, hopefully the snow holds off and I can cut a while longer.

zap

zapny said:
quads said:
zapny said:
savageactor7 said:

zap

Quads funny you mention that the guy I bought it from told me I would not need the ski attachment because of the wide tires.

zap
My wood trailer has the regular narrow trailer tires and this time of year I wish it had the wide ones like yours. It gets kind of hard to pull it through deep snow because it sinks in.

man i can almost smell the cherry thru all the pics. nice wood hauler.

Nice set-up.
I'm a firm believer in buying the right equipment.. No matter how much it cost my wife! ( I'm Retired-she works)

zapny said:
Great day to be in the woods, last two pictures are the cherry cut up and the rhino with the bush burro hauling some of the wood.

zap

Zap, How long do you have those cut? they look long (longer than I'm used to).

........and to all who are giggling right now, I'm talking about the Cherry.

Werm said:
zapny said:

zap

Zap, How long do you have those cut? they look long (longer than I'm used to).

........and to all who are giggling right now, I'm talking about the cherry.

They are 15 inches long for loading north/south in the liberty.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.