CL Firewood- Fallen Seasoned (Putnam)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2010
Southington CT
Firewood- Fallen Seasoned (Putnam)

Date: 2011-04-06, 6:48PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I just bought a house that has a few acres or trees in the back yard. It looks like no one has done any thing back here in a few years. I have many trees that have fallen down. They have been there awhile, but don't appear to be rotted etc.
Come take a look and if you can cut up and haul away the fallen trees and use for fire wood they are yours for free. I ask for nothing in return. The land slops down hill so a 4wd and or tractor would be best.
Call me if you want to take a look.
860-821-0027
Thanks
Scott

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Sounds like a possible deal for someone. However, if those trees have fallen enough to touch the ground...... It is my bet this is what has happened and it is all rot.

Yeah, tractor and 4wd truck. For "free" firewood. Sorry I may be out of place but it is an all work job. If the advertiser is talking equipment expect the worst case scenario! :shut:

Status
Not open for further replies.