1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

CL Firewood- Fallen Seasoned (Putnam)

Post in 'The Wood Shed' started by holland_patrick, Apr 7, 2011.

1. holland_patrick

holland_patrick Member

Loc:
    Southington CT
    Firewood- Fallen Seasoned (Putnam)

Date: 2011-04-06, 6:48PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-uehuj-2309690362@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I just bought a house that has a few acres or trees in the back yard. It looks like no one has done any thing back here in a few years. I have many trees that have fallen down. They have been there awhile, but don't appear to be rotted etc.
    Come take a look and if you can cut up and haul away the fallen trees and use for fire wood they are yours for free. I ask for nothing in return. The land slops down hill so a 4wd and or tractor would be best.
    Call me if you want to take a look.
    860-821-0027
    Thanks
    Scott

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Backwoods Savage

Backwoods Savage Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Michigan
    Sounds like a possible deal for someone. However, if those trees have fallen enough to touch the ground...... It is my bet this is what has happened and it is all rot.
  3. RNLA

RNLA Minister of Fire

Yeah, tractor and 4wd truck. For "free" firewood. Sorry I may be out of place but it is an all work job. If the advertiser is talking equipment expect the worst case scenario! :shut: