Class A pipe question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

burnham

Hearth Supporter
Oct 19, 2007
central massachusetts
I have a 6" class A pipe going through the roof of my house, my problem is it's too short and I'm not getting a decent draft. I took one section off but I can't find a brand name stamped on it, and I've been to four different stores with no luck. Is there any way to figure out what brand pipe I have? Thanks

Well, there's usually a sticker on it showing the direction of flow, the listing icon, and such. If you can't find that sticker try posting a photo. Maybe I can ID it.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Or take that section that you removed to a shop that sells chimney and ask them to get you another length that will fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.